Bintan Lagoon Resort get away.. Rocking Life into forties and beyond..Redz Travel Gazette/Velvet escape

Bintan  Lagoon Experience...
Rocking Life into forties and Beyond (Redz Travel Gazette/ Velvet escape)


 
3RD Week,  June 2015 when I officially started my month long  celebration of life, with  self inspired tittle 'Rocking Life into forties and beyond".

1st Destination -  Bintan Lagoon Resort
I decided to have a weekend escape with my very good friend and her family in Bintan Indonesia. I do not have much of an expectation to this trip I just want to have fun and relax and most probably do a music video with my friend, she's been looking forward to this anyway.

Our ferry ride  took us about less than an hour from Singapore from Tanah Merah ferry station. Honestly I don't really enjoy taking ferry ride, I feel that I have this  "motion sickness" maybe it's all in the mind as I am actually scared to be drown in case something happens,  so the shorter the  trip the better ;) . And  soon as I can see the shore line then I know I am safe, I can breathe normally.

When we finally cleared the Indonesia immigration we boarded the shuttle bus of which will take us to the resort, it is about 15 minutes by land. Welcome drinks we're served while we are queuing to check-in and get our key cards, we waited another more 15 minutes before we are finally assisted.

Unfortunately to our dismayed we are told that there will be no WI-FI access for this period, although it was stated that, there will a complimentary WIFI connection,  but we are not informed ahead that the Resort is actually in the process of upgrading/changing their internet provider,  so WI-FI connection will only be accessible in the Resort lobby and since there we're numbered of Guest's who actually dying to have that connection, including us it was expected that if not at all slow you won't be able to connect at all.

Given this scenario, we have decided not to concentrate in this "minus" thing after all we went there to relax, we took advantage of what was the Resort about to offer. 

Bintan Lagoon Resort is a tropical paradise, home to sun, sea.Overlooking the majestic South China Sea you  may sit and relax while enjoying the magnificent calm waves of Pasir Panjang Beach.

This Indonesian-style 470-rooms resort is sprawled over 310 hectares of manicured gardens, with a private, golden sand beach that stretches nearly 1.5km. Thanks to the information over their website. ;)
 
What sets this iconic Bintan resort apart from the rest is a private ferry, landing directly at the resort’s doorstep on a scheduled trip. Although we didn't had the chance to experience it, considering it's very relaxing ambiance, quiet place and beautiful views especially for someone like us who simply love to strike a pose and take endless pictures Bintan Lagoon Resort is a lovely place indeed.

27Jun-28Jun 2015 my Bintan Lagoon Resort Indonesia get away definitely one of my memorable trip.
I fell in love with place and that I was inspired to finally make my Mr. Right cover video with my ever sexy friend Jerry-lyn.
 

Being refined by the fires of life makes me want to pause and take a deep breath, thou' I know it's not yet time to slowdown. I just keep on reminding myself to stay true, keep growing and rock on!.

The Right man will come along in God's perfect time. I would like to end this note, by sharing few lyrics of the Mr. Right  song in tagalog words.

"May iisang nilalang na para sa buhay mo
 May iisang nilalang na para  lang sa'yo"...

So I believe.....
 
I also would like to share some of the photographs during this trip

Bintan Lagoon Resort !









Comments