It's my TURN.. A CELEBRATION OF LIFELONG BLESSINGS AND CONTENTMENT..



 Today  is a day of Gratitude and Thanks giving.
Thank you everyone for making me feel loved, remembered and appreciated.
You're warm greetings and wishes truly inspires me.

No amount of money can buy true happiness and we have to realize that we have to value RELATIONSHIPS, sometimes we selfishly exchange them from something that would benefit only ourselves.

There was a time in my life i made a mistake.
There have been many times when i become insensitive to other people feelings. Time when i was more concern about what i would feel, rather than how my action or words would affect other people lives.

Then i realize that when we are selfish we eventually become lonely. =(
Sometimes we are bitter because others do better than us. Sometimes we become vain because we know we are better than others.
The lessons that life teaches us, are the HUMILITY and RESPECT. We should be happy when others are successful, we should be inspired because we can be like them. IF only we take away JEALOuSY in our HEARTS.

Amidst  the celebration and Lifelong Blessings and contentment showered to me ..
 ALLOW me to THANK YOU.
THANK YOU ALL.. my friends.. and my Family.. my ONE MAN support group..
Thank you for you have given me the inspiration to continue to find my place in this world...
To LIVE the kind of LIFE that I always WANTED..

A LIFE of sharing the TEARS and JOY of LOVING, being LOVED of HURTING and being HURT...
LIVING and MOVING ON....

I will forever treasure the memory of this WONDERFUL FEELING.. The kind of LIFE i once Lived. Even if i may not often hear your voices again.. THE ECHOS of your thoughts will forever live in my heart.
THIS DAY.. is a DAY of GRATITUDE and THANKS GIVING.. A DAY of REMEMBERING YOU.. OF WHICH i call MY FRIENDS..
A DAY of REMEMBERING WONDERFUL MEMORIES THAT WILL FOREVER BE AN ETCHED in my HEART...

Thank you for sharing your LIFE with me.

Your Redz Butterfly will continue to soar... up high.. carrying that torch ! Because...
AFRAID NO MORE... =)

Life is a DRAMA..
LIFE IS A COMEDY..
" thank you God the Father for this LIFE"


Comments