LIFE BEGINS..celebration, A day of gratitude and thanksgiving

LIFE BEGINS..celebration, A day of gratitude and thanksgiving
(wriiten :  August 2014) after the month long welcome celebration.


Our Fate lives within us , we only have to BRAVE enough to see it.
( Princess Merida/ Movie BRAVE)

As I reflect on the last 14,599 days of my life I  see PAIN, LONELINESS, HEARTACHE, MISTAKES and a couple of times ended up in  disappointment.
But I Thank God for these. I am  Blessed  in so many different ways more than I deserve.

GOD allowed me to experienced pain , because in PAIN , I have gained strength and courage to embrace reality.
HE has let me gripped over LONELINESS,
So I can be sensitive to other people feelings, it drew me closer to the heart of  many women through their feeling of loneliness, rejection, inadequacy, and the pain of broken relationships.
It made  me realize that when we are Selfish we will eventually become lonely.
The lessons of life teaches us are  HUMILITY and RESPECT,
We should be happy when other’s become successful. We should be inspired because we can be like them.

GOD allowed me to go through heartaches, mistakes and disappointments, but he showered  me unlimited chances to make things right.
He continuously giving me the inspiration to continue the good fight. To find the kind of life that I deserve. The Life of sharing the tears
and joy of loving and being loved, of hurting and being hurt. Living and moving on.

Some people may not like me for who I am for my attitude, expressions and my style but God protected me against those who hide
their malice behind the mask of virtue.

I am grateful for every pain, heartaches, mistakes and disappointments of the past, because it made me an EMPOWERED woman of my kind.

My “LIFE begins” month long. “WELCOME” celebration may have ended where I intended, but my journey through life goes on. I will continue to face challenges but I AM not AFRAID anymore, I have come to master  the art of Sailing my  own SHIP , therefore I am not afraid of any storms.


Thank you dear FB friends, relatives, close friends and not so close friends for your COMMENTS, LIKES and warm GREETINGS.

Thank you for all your enthusiasm and humor., for sharing in my joy, I am so grateful to each and every one of you.

I am more than Blessed, I am living in this lovely world surrounded by nothing but good and  beautiful people in my life now,and I don’t have any reason but to be an all-around good person.
I will always cherish this wonderful feeling of being  loved and appreciated.
I AM HUMBLED.

May God Bless you all.


Lastly, Thank you  Dear God for being my refuge and strength. When the issues of this life become too much to bear,
I know can always run to You and You will rescue me. I entrust my life to you of Lord.





Redz@life begins






Comments